Ever wonder what the top 5 “most happiest jobs” in America are? According to CareerBliss’s survey of 57,000 employees, here they are:
1) RESEARCH/TEACHING ASSISTANT (Average salary: $33,600)
Even though research/teaching assistants are not paid well, they are challenged by their work, like the job flexibility and their colleagues.
2) QA ANALYST (Average salary: $58,000)
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYSTS are responsible for maintaining software quality within an organization and developing stringent testing methods to assure this quality. QA analysts are challenged by their work and like their colleagues.
3) REALTOR (Average salary: $53,800)
Realtors like their company culture, job flexibility, clients and colleagues.
4) LOAN OFFICER (Average salary: $54,200)
Loan officers are challenged by their work and like their colleagues, job flexibility and compensation.
5) SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Average salary: $62,400)
Sales representatives enjoy their work freedom, colleagues, rewards and compensation.